The Pharmaceutical & allied industries use Deep freezers for effective storage of drug products, life-saving vaccines and samples for diagnosis, but are also perfectly suited for temperature tests and aging subjected at sub-zero temperatures. They can be used for storage of fresh and frozen blood supplies and vaccines, also they can be used for storage of enzymes for research.
Atom Make Deep freezers are available as an upright freezer or chest freezer, for your need for a precision-controlled storage equipment as low as 0 to -20°C. Our deep freezers have great safety features and are trustworthy & reliable to use.
- Double walled with PUF insulation.
- Stainless Steel trays.
- LED light (200 litres & above).
- PU wheels for easy movement.
- Complete Operations driven through PLC with data logging capacity of upto 1000 readings & email facilityHigh-quality PT-100 Temperature sensor.
- Audio/Visual alarms for deviations.
- SS 304 Interior & Exterior either SS 304 or Mild Steel.
- Outer metal door with gasket & lock on the outside.
- Forced air circulation for uniform temperature.
- U shaped SS tubular heaters.
- High speed Ethernet based communication with Print facility.
- Safety devices: High temperature cut-off settable thermostats.
- Complete with DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ ,SOP & Maintenance Manual.
- Power supply: 230 volts 50 Hz main supply. Also available with 60 Hz Cycle.
Each Equipment will have IQ, OQ, PQ along with Operations & Maintenance Manual.
Temperature Range: -25°C to 0°C
Temperature Accuracy: ± 3°C
Temperature Uniformity: ± 5°C
- Atom Webdesk Software.
- 4 Temperature Scanners.
- Mobile Alert system(SMS alert)
- 4 channel or 8 channel Remote alarm system.
- Door Access system (Biometric)
- Grid-type partition for WS/RS sample arrangement
- ETHERNET COMMUNICATION
- PID OR PLC BASED CONTROL SYSTEM
- E-MAIL ALERT
- COMPLETE RANGE OF ALARMS SAFETY
- TOUCH SCREEN DOOR ACCESS SYSTEM
- ALARM TRANSMISSION
- ATOM WEBDESK SOFTWARE
|Models||Cap. in liters||Internal size in mm||External size in mm||Tray Qty||Tray size in mm||Electrical Load|