ETO Sterilizer is normally used to sterilize medical and pharmaceutical products that cannot support conventional high temperature steam sterilization or materials that may be deteriorated by radiation sterilization.
Possessing a sound in-depth knowledge and understanding of Pharma machine manufacturing, Shiv Machinery has kept pace with the needs of the fast growing Pharma industry.
Shiv machinery offers ETO Sterilizer. We are considered as one of the best in the industry manufacturing ETO Gas Sterilizer among its leading manufacturers. Our well trained and professional unit manufacture this product with utmost care. The material sourced to manufacture the product is of superior quality which ensures the durability of the product.
The ETO stands for Ethylene oxide. It is a colourless liquid. It is normally used to sterilize medical and pharmaceutical products that cannot support conventional high temperature steam sterilization or materials that may be deteriorated by radiation sterilization. We do not compromise with the quality of product and our proper packaging ensures the product does not damage. We offer this product in the market at industry leading price.
|SME-2||12” (H) x 12” (W) x 24” (D)||300 x 300 x 600 mm|
|SME-4||12” (H) x 12” (W) x 48” (D)||300 x 300 x 1200 mm|
|SME-5||15” (H) x 18” (W) x 36” (D)||375 x 450 x 900 mm|
|SME-8||18” (H) x 18” (W) x 42” (D)||450 x 450 x 1050 mm|
- Main Vessel * Inner Seal :The chamber will be fabricated with a complete argon welded SS 316 nonmagnetic sheet.
- Heating :Surface heaters mounted on the chamber.
- VACUUM :Vacuum pump for vacuum pulsing and air wash is used.
- Automation :The machine is provided with PLC based automation along with an LCD HMI which allows the operator to :
(a) Change and set the parameters.
(b) Run the cycle according to pre-selected cycles.
(c) Monitor various phases / individual parameters during the Process.
(d) View on/off status of the various components of the machine while the cycle is in progress.
Software for controlling, monitoring and recording of various parameters is provided.
This makes it is possible to operate and monitor the machine by connecting it with any computer where the SCADA software is loaded, apart from running it from the machine itself.
The above devices control and regulate all the function of the machine. It makes the system user friendly and allows the operator to change the process parameters as and when necessary.
The advantage of the above is that the system can carry out multiple programs. It includes features like
(1) Password protection for unauthorized access.
(2) Analog input of process pressure/vacuum.
(3) Digital/Analog input for temperature. Temperature is indicated in the sterilization area, by the use of a temperature sensor.
(4) One pressure/vacuum sensor for display of the current pressure/vacuum, that the load is subjected to, at all times during the process.
- CYCLE RECORD :The Software provided maintains total records required for process parameters during the sterilization cycle. These records are necessary for meeting CE or EN550 norms of sterilization.
The Software hold records in memory of the external drive for 6 months to one year. The data can easily be copied on a computer. Hence, this proves to be cost-effective as far as maintaining lengthy records is concerned. It eliminates the need for taking print-outs after every cycle and also saves on expensive thermal printing.
- PIPING & VALVES :All the fitting used for the accessories and the main vessel are fabricated from SS 316 stainless steel. All the valves used in the process lines are SS 304/brass/Teflon construction ball valves.
(All standard makes).
- TESTING :Pressure testing and vacuum testing as per specified standards. (1.5 time the working pressure).
- OPERATION : All functions are automatic. The door closing is manual.
- GUARANTEE :All the various components of the ETO Sterilizer, as listed shall carry a guarantee for the period of ONE year from the date of Invoice. The terms of this guarantee shall be specified in the accompanying documentation.
Note : Customized Solution Also Available On Request