Vacuum oven also referred as Vacuum Drying Oven & Vacuum Dryer, is used for performing drying operations which generally comprise of removal of moisture from materials which are heat sensitive &/or highly hygroscopic in nature The vacuum ovens avoids damage to the sensitive material while drying in vacuum as rapid temperature overshooting is avoided as the working principle behind the operation of a vacuum oven involves substantially lowering the ambient pressure to decrease the boiling point of the liquid in the substance via the use of a vacuum pump.
Vacuum drying is one of the most effective and gentle drying methods available. The aim of this method is to gently dry a high-grade product that contains water or a solvent without endangering the materials. Drying in a vacuum drying chamber is particularly recommended for compounds containing flammable solvents. Due to the oxygen in the air in particular, these compounds often develop an explosive atmosphere during the drying process. This is prevented when dried in a vacuum drying chamber. Vacuum drying also minimises the risk of scaling or oxidation residue.
- The interior and the exterior of the chamber is made of SS 304 with one rack.
- Door with glass window for viewing of the sample inside the chamber.
- Fitted with highly accurate controller that allows gentle drying of heat sensitive materials avoiding damage due to rapid temperature overshooting.
- Considerable reduction in drying time.
Dries faster than the conventional oven.
Separate vacuum release valve releasing vacuum by gentle turn of the knob.
Separate vacuum connection valve preventing spilling of oil in the oven.
Vacuum pump connection provided at back of the oven.
- Heater mounted below the tray, ensures rapid and equal heating without any thermal loss.
PID controller with integrated timer 0 to 99 hours with one ramp and soak functions.
Audio/Visual alarms for deviations.
- Settable Temperature deviation alarm limit.
Calibrated vacuum gauge and temperature controller
Power supply: 230/415 volts 50 Hz main supply. Also available with 60 Hz Cycle.
Each Equipment will have IQ, OQ, PQ along with Operations & Maintenance Manual.
Temperature Range: 40°C to 200°C
Temperature Accuracy: ± 2°C
- Atom Webdesk Software.
- 1 Temperature Scanners.
- Mobile Alert system(SMS alert)
- 4 channel or 8 channel Remote alarm system.
- ETHERNET COMMUNICATION
- PID OR PLC BASED CONTROL SYSTEM
- E-MAIL ALERT
- COMPLETE RANGE OF ALARMS SAFETY
- TOUCH SCREEN DOOR ACCESS SYSTEM
- ALARM TRANSMISSION
- ATOM WEBDESK SOFTWARE
|Internal size in mm
|Tray size in mm