Hot Air Oven
Laboratory Oven (Hot Air Oven) are used in Pharma industry for curing, rapid drying and exposures for high temperature testing with high accuracy and sterilisation. Oven will maintain its set value with a Microprocessor or PLC based controller and using Pt-100 sensor as a measuring device. Standard models are available in different size and volume and custom built Ovens are available as per the requirement of customer. Atom Make Hot Air oven can maintain the temperature values from 60⁰C to 280⁰C with the accuracy of ± 2⁰C.
- Double walled with mineral wool insulation.
- SS 304 Interior & Exterior either SS 304 or External Powder Coated G.I.(Optional)
Illuminated working area for clear Internal view.
U-shaped SS tubular heaters.
Forced air circulation for uniform temperature.
- Complete operations driven through a single PID controller with 2-line LED display.
High-quality make temperature sensor (PT100, Class A) for seamless performance.
Safety devices for Low & High temperature cut-off settable thermostats.
Audio/Visual alarms for deviations and corrective actions.
PU wheels for easy movement
- Power supply: 230/415 volts 50 Hz main supply. Also available with 60 Hz Cycle.
Each Equipment will have IQ, OQ, PQ along with Operations & Maintenance Manual.
Temperature Range: 50°C to 280°C
Temperature Accuracy: ± 2°C
- Atom Webdesk Software.
- 1 Temperature Scanners.
- Mobile Alert system(SMS alert)
- 4 channel or 8 channel Remote alarm system.
- ETHERNET COMMUNICATION
- PID OR PLC BASED CONTROL SYSTEM
- E-MAIL ALERT
- COMPLETE RANGE OF ALARMS SAFETY
- TOUCH SCREEN DOOR ACCESS SYSTEM
- ALARM TRANSMISSION
- ATOM WEBDESK SOFTWARE
|Models||Cap. in liters||Internal size in mm||External size in mm||Tray Qty||Tray size in mm||Electrical Load|