Multi Column Distillation Plant
- The Unit and all its componebts such as feed water pump,pre-heater and condensers are mounted on a stainless ateel AISI 304 skid.
- All parts in contact with the media are maia are made of stainless steel AISI 316L, Insulated with mineral wool (asbestos Free material) with wxternal cladding made of stainless steel AISI 304.
- Inner surfaces are polished to ra < 0.5 un and electro polishing is an available option.
- Hygienic design : Including clamp connections, orbital welding techniques for tubing and components, minimistion of dead legs and proper piping slopes for self – drainability, double tube sheet construction in fist column, condenser and pre- heaters, diaphragm valves for distillate/reject,etc.
- All welding is carried out in inert gas atmospheres (argon), with automatic orbital welding whenever possible.
- Inlet & outlet conductiviy monitoring.
- Pure steam outlet condutivity monitoring.
- 21 CFR PART 11 Compliance with audit trial in pdf without requirement of additional computer.
- Sampling of WFI : the generated WFI can be provided with a collection mechnism for detailedchemical analysis.
- Online printing of relevant parameters of the process is provided for process documentation.
- FINN AQUA based designed to produce pyrogen - free sterile water (WFI)
- Design as per ASME, BPE criteria, GAMP Guidelines, etc.
- Double tube - Sheet For First column.
- Digital Flow meter for feed water control.
- Zero Dead Leg Sampling Valve At Distill Water Outlet.
Generated WFI Meeting The Below Specified Standards Microbiological Standard
- Endotoxins <0.25 eu/ml
- TOC < 500 ppb
- Conductvity < 1 ms at 20 deg.c
- Microbial limit < 10cfu per 100 ml
- Ammonia < 0.3 ppm
- Calcium < 0.5 ppm
- Carbon dioxide < 4.0 ppm
- Heavy metals < 0.5 ppm
- Total solids < 0.001 %
- Chlorides < 0.5 ppm
- Sulphates < 0.5 ppm
- PH = 5-7
- Nitrate < 0.2 ppm
- Conductivity at Distill outlet <1 ms/cm