Reach In – Stability (Humidity) Chamber
Stability chambers are designed to create artificially replicating conditions for the medicines that might be exposed in various environmental conditions. Sometimes it is used to accelerate the effects of exposure to atmospheric conditions that may be adverse in any area where this medicine may store.
Atom make Stability(Humidity) Chambers are perfectly designed for the requirements of stability studies and climatic tests. These Stability Chambers are specifically developed to meet FDA/ICH stability requirements for accurate control and uniformity of both temperature and humidity.
Atom make Stability Chambers feature’s various safety, audio visual alarms, 21 CFR part 11 software and a vast range of options and is the most preferred choice for stability studies. Each Atom make Stability Chamber’s have been specifically developed to meet the requirements of test laboratories in the pharmaceutical industries.
- Double walled with 80mm PUF insulated modular panels with easy on-site assembly.
- SS 304 Interior & Exterior either SS 304 or External Powder Coated G.I.
- Stainless Steel Trays (Perforated or Mesh type)
- Observation window – 300 x 300 mm
- Illuminated working area for clear Internal view.
- U-shaped SS tubular heaters.
- Forced air circulation for uniform temperature.
- Non Condensing steam injection type humidity system with standby heater option & auto switch overs function for better performance.
- CFC free cooling system consisting of hermetically sealed compressor coupled with evaporation coil, Capillary & condenser.
- Stand by humidity system’s & Cooling system’s for Chamber better performance.
- Complete Operations is driven through PLC with data logging capacity of upto 1000 readings with email facility & SMS facility.
- High speed Ethernet based communication.
- All operations through a single 4″ Color Touch HMI Screen with User friendly Graphical orientation.
- High-quality make temperature humidity sensor for seamless performance.
- Safety devices for Low & High temperature cut-off settable thermostats & high humidity cut-off device.
- Audio/Visual alarms for deviations and corrective actions.
- PU wheels for easy movement
- Power supply: 230/415 volts 50 Hz main supply. Also available with 60 Hz Cycle.
Each Equipment will have IQ, OQ, PQ along with Operations & Maintenance Manual.
Temperature Range: 20°C to 60°C
Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.2°C
Temperature Uniformity: ± 1°C
Humidity Range: 40% RH to 95% RH
Humidity Accuracy: ± 2% RH
Humidity Uniformity: ± 3% RH
- Atom Webdesk Software.
- 4pt. Temperature & Humidity Scanners
- Stand by Cooling System with auto switch overs applicable for 430 litre & above models.
- Door Access system (Numerical or Biometric)
- Mobile Alert system(SMS alert)
- 4 channel or 8 channel Remote alarm system.
- ETHERNET COMMUNICATION
- PLC-BASED CONTROL SYSTEM
- E-MAIL ALERT
- STANDBY HUMIDITY & COOLING SYSTEM
- TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY
- COMPLETE RANGE OF ALARMS SAFETY
- TOUCH SCREEN DOOR ACCESS SYSTEM
- ALARM TRANSMISSION
- ATOM WEBDESK SOFTWARE
|Models||Cap. in liters||Internal size in mm||External size in mm||Tray Qty||Tray size in mm||Electrical Load|
|AS/HC/SI200||2000||1600Wx800Dx1500H||2095 x 1760 x 1095||10||710×560||2.5 KW|